I also found out today that OUA is no longer considered an 'educational institution' by Metlink, who supply the concession cards. Absolute bull. If concession cards are part of the public transport system (Metlink), which is a government institution (not Connex, but the actual system itself), and OUA is a government initiative, then by default I should be able to get a concession card. But somehow the rule has changed this year, and Metlink legally don't have to let us students know that we're not eligible for concession cards even if we're full time students.
Argh, I was so mad. I even wasted $16 getting stupid passport photos and my day off getting all the necessary admin stamps. Gah! I rationalized that if I'm making the effort to actually buy tickets, pay for concession card fees and all that, I might as well just cheat like most people and travel for free and jump the barricades.
Anyway so I bought some pretty flannelette sheets to make up for Metlink's retardness.
Someone capped the net till Sunday so I decorated my Web Usability scrapbook (it's an actual graded assignment, I swear). Pretty, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment