Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cloudy - 15 degrees


Got my nails done after work today. One of my bosses was telling me this morning not to get them done because they wrecked her nails, and I haven't had them done for about 4 months so I was like... lol I'll get them done. Good stuff haha. Electric blue. Googly eyes are a custom fit. Did a bit of a dodgy job on the hot glue gun at home so I'll superglue them on at work tomorrow.

Couldn't get the cats to stay still for photographs so I took a video. Adam is a camera hog. Molly is glaring lots.



Work is tiring. My manager is being awfully nice to me lately. I'm in manager-friendly heaven...

2 comments:

Rio said...

Such a cute guy, Adam. Molly is at least interested in what he is doing. What is by the way the weird little purple thing with yellow hair who goes tut tut tut tut...on a string?
Mum

Ebi said...

He's just the toy on the end of the stick, lol. Adam's love.