
Finally got in a cuddle with Molly. What a novelty.
I did well on my exam. I guess the key is that after I sat down, I actually tried. I utilized almost all 3 hours, writing non-stop, instead of leaving at the moment the first hour is over. I always manage to pass by magical means but this time I think I actually did well. I'm quite proud of myself actually. Proud and smug. Handing in the major assignment so close to the exam meant that the information was still fresh in my brain.
I couldn't, however, resist from drawing an amazing border of crabs, ducks, turtles and Edwardo on the first page of my script book. Might as well give the poor exam marker a brief interlude between papers...
And now I am going to thoroughly enjoy my 3 months of freedom, starting with more than 5 hours of sleep in one go.
No comments:
Post a Comment